Subscribe in a reader

Monday, November 18, 2013

Swiffer Money-Saving Tip

You guys all may know this cleaning tip, but I thought I'd post it just in case.

I love my Swiffer mop. It's simple, lightweight, and quick. However, I hated spending money on the cleaning cloths. One day, I thought I'd see what happened if I wrapped a washcloth around it. Let the money-saving begin!

I had some cheap washcloths that I use as cloth napkins. I prefer white, since I can bleach them. If you have these 2 items, you are good to go:

Wrap the washcloth around the head and push the cloth into each opening.

The back should look like this:

And now you are ready to mop!

I just splash my cleaning solution on my tile floors and mop, but you could pre-soak your washcloths in cleaning solution before putting them on your Swiffer. 

Once my washcloth gets too dirty, I just swap it out for a clean one, or rinse this one out and continue mopping. Toss in the washer when done and they are ready to be reused! 

No comments:

Post a Comment